Today I have precisely one such special cake recipe for you, called Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe.
A bad cake is evidently the one that is dry, flaky and crumbly on the edges, It doesn’t taste good, has a very boring feel and texture and is not appetizing at all.
An ideal cake is one that is rich, moist, fudgy, soft, and it has a springy outer portion. and that It’s a sign of a good baker and therefore a cake that has been made to perfection.
You can find out from the title that it is delicious, fudgy, and eggless. You can find out from the title that it is decadent, Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe too.
The cake is very delectable, pleasant to taste, and makes you feel very good. A piece of this will soothe your desire to eat some sweet after meals, which is the right way to end your meal.
The richness of the caramel glaze on top makes it a true indulgence, then stay with me, because this cake is very transcendent.
The Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake making recipe is given below:
Recipe for 5 - 7 people depending on the serving requirement.
- Flour: 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1/3 cup
- Cocoa Powder: 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
Wet Ingredients :
- Fresh Milk: 1/2 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: 3/4 cup
- Butter (unsalted): 1/3 cup and 1 tbsp for greasing.
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
Ingredients for the Caramel glaze :
- 5 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of soft butter (unsalted)
Other toppings Ingredients:
- Fine chopped dry fruits (optional)
- dusted cocoa/shaved chocolate (optional)
Note: Make sure very firmly all the ingredients are at room temperature before you prepare the batter for an Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake.
Procedure for making Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe:
Here you are being given step by step instructions to free the cakes from scratch, You can make a great cake by following these steps properly.
- Start by preheating the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In the meanwhile prepare your cake batter.
- Start by sifting all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once they are sifted well, stir the mixture using a wooden spoon or a whisk. Once mixed well, set it aside until you prepare the wet ingredients.
Start preparing the wet ingredients.
- The first step is to cream the butter in a separate bowl.
- You do not need a hand mixer, a simple whisk would do the job.
- Start by gradually whisking the soft butter; you will notice that as you keep whisking, it will become looser and lighter.. this shouldn’t take more than 2-3 minutes.
- Once this is done, slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract into the creamed butter (don’t add all of it at once, instead, add it in batches).
- Once the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and butter are well mixed, start pouring in the milk gradually and whisk until it forms a smooth, pouring consistency mixture.
- The batter is almost ready at this stage, all that is left to be done is to mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients… For that, slowly tip in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in small batches.
- Whisking as you go. Make sure you whisk the batter thoroughly until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
Starts the cooking process of Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe:
- Now that the batter is ready, grease your cake tin on all sides, edges, and the base with 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Then add 2-3 tbsp of plain flour and thoroughly coat the entire pan with flour, the butter helps the flour to stick.
- Banging it against the kitchen counter and rotating continuously will make the job a lot more easier.
- Once this is done, you can rest assured that your cake won’t stick to the tin while it bakes.
- Next, simply pour your batter into the greased cake tin and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Place the cake tin into your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes, put a toothpick in the center of the cake and check that it comes out very clean and should not have cake batter.
- Once the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- While the cake cools, you can prepare the caramel topping. here is the best way to make homemade caramel first put your sugar in a large clean saucepan.
How to make the caramel glaze for Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe:
- It cannot cook on the oven, except it can be made on any of the gas stove, heater, or induction plate, etc, here is the best way to make homemade caramel first put your sugar in a large clean saucepan.
- You have to make sure that the sugar grains are well cleaned before melting, if you need, you can add a little water to melt the sugar crystals evenly to make the sugar caramel.
- while you add a little bit of lemon juice, lemon juice will prevent crystallization keep the sugar on high heat, and don't touch the saucepan until it begins to take a light brown color for 3/4 of a cup of sugar.
- It will take about 7 to 10 minutes for the color to appear on the edges, gently rotate the saucepan so that the color is evenly distributed, and be very careful when it begins to change color.
- you should pay close attention because everything from this point happens very speedily you're looking for it to turn a dark yellowish color.
- Start by adding the brown sugar to a pan over moderate flame. It will start to melt gradually, do not use a spoon to stir it, simply rotate the saucepan. Once it is completely melted, add in the soft butter and mix them together.
Make sure you do not increase the flame throughout the process.
- Also, the butter has to be at room temperature, if you add cold butter, it will harden the caramel and you will have to throw it away.
- Once the Caramel glazes smooth, reduced, and thick, turn off the flame and set it aside.
- After that immediately Stern your sugar syrup with Long-handled wooden spoon don't use a metal spoon because it conducts heat and the sugar is extremely hot.
- Get ready because it'll bubble up like crazy until it's full Incorporated and that's it. Now you have got your smooth Rich buttery homemade caramel glaze.
Once the cake has cooled, spread the layer of caramel glaze on top of the cake. And immediately after this, decorate it by sprinkle some shaved chocolate (optional) and fine chopped dry fruits (optional) on it.
And now you have your ultimate Chocolate Caramel Eggless Cake ready to serve.
Make this fun easy and quick Eggless Chocolate Caramel Cake recipe, and don't forget to let me know by commenting how it met your expectations, if you like this recipe, please share it, and click the bell icon and Don't forget to subscribe my blog.